Friday, December 11, 2015

Seriusly??

Assalamualaikum.

Seriusly?
like seriusly? ha betoll?? seriusly?
ish ish..more than 2 years..seriusly 2 years?

jangan merajuk wahai blog...
aku ada je kt sini...kata AKU ADA..
bukannya aku takde..

2 years...
a lot of things happen...
i wish i can rewind and play it back
certain things to regret, but more things to remember

what ever it is
there's a reason behind all those things...
tetap dan selalu percaya aturan Allah adalah yang terbaik..
no doubt and please do not compare..

in shaa Allah, everything will be better...

thanks for everything my dear Allah.

I'm still here! breathingggg...

alhamdulillah..





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Salam,

My name is Norain from ZALORA Malaysia. I would like to offer you to do a collaboration with us. Feel free to drop me an email at norain@my.zalora.com

Thanks :)