Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Persamaan mereka?

"My mom wanted me to be her wings, to fly as she never quite had the courage to do. I love her for that. I love the fact that she wanted to give birth to her own wings" 


"Mother" & "Wife'' is such a simple word,
But to me there’s meaning seldom heard.

For everything I am today,
Their love showed me the way.

I’ll love them all my days,
For enriching my life in so many ways.
They set me straight and then set me free,

And that’s what the word "mother" & "wife" means to me.
Thanks for being a wonderful person,
Mom & Pwincezz!

Ya, ini lah persamaan mereka...their love.

2 comments:

UrBelovedWiffy said...

comelkn kami?? hihi..owez be ur pwincez & queen of ur heart..i love u hubby...awak jugak anak kecayangan mum saya..hihi

UrBelovedHubby said...

sgt comel! hihi...ya, owes be...i love u too...love mom too