Wednesday, August 18, 2010

i'm not feeling well

since yesterday...when i was 'tak ada', huhu...i feel so nervous thinking bout d exam. ya, a lot of things have to be done. bukan mengeluh but this is the fact when the exam times come. huhu. i did my best when i know det i was passed my jpa's even i took it in very 1st time. but after det, i donno why, its quite hard to feel d same way again.

kpsl, ptk... dets d platform wer i'm able to move from the place det i've been rite now. ya, i know its becoz of my qualification det wasn't gud enough, but it doesn't meant i won't moving anywer. so, any opportunity pass in front of me, i'll take it. but...until now, it stil can't make me smile.

dis morning, i seat d ptk exam for d 2nd time. ya, i think i'm push it too hard, but not too smart. i've tried to spend more time on revision, sleep late at nite, but ya...i donno, even it just 20% from d overall quota's mark, it still a percentage der. now, i'l focus on presentation stage. i will do my best! my very best! insyaAllah.

i'm not feeling well today...honestly, its a fever symptoms. ya, my wiffy omos recovered, n now...am i?? huhu...i pray det i'l be fine soon. please please please...i wana feel gud during dis ramadhan. insyaAllah, i'll be fine. go away my flu, go away my bodyache. Allah, help me.

2 comments:

Mrs Sayang said...

Hubby, moga Hubby lulus dgn jayanya..try ur very best ya...i noe u can do it..keep ur spirit witchiu insyaAllah u can do it...Hubby, lps bbuke Hubby mamam ubt ye..den rehat ye...Malam ni kta terawih ye...muahhhhh..cian Hubby sayang ni tau...

NadiahNaddNadi said...

cian zz plak demam... takpa2, pasni klo demam, manja2 n ngade2 plak ngan pia... hik hikk..